Why so excited you may be asking ??? Well as I was checking my blog comments over the weekend I was surprisingly surprised to see I had been Nominated by a fellow blogger Jennifer L. for my very first blog award a-ma-zing.... please click her name to go see her beautiful blog! Thank you so much for nominating me for this, it had really made my night!!!!!
For those of you who don’t know what this award is for it is to showcase up and coming bloggers with 200 and fewer followers. Still trying to work up to the first giveaway people. Show me some love and I will give you a chance to win free stuff! If you would be so kind as to click join this site or follow by email over on the Left side of this blog that would be so AWESOME!!!!
Back to the award, here is how it works.
1) Thank your Liebster Blog Award Presenter on your blog.
2) Link back to your presenter.
3) Add the award to your blog award mantle. (A.k.a. post the button/linky on your blog.)
4) Give 11 facts about yourself.
5) Answer the 11 questions asked by your presenter.
6) Ask 11 questions for the…
7) 11 bloggers you nominate & post their links in your Thank You blog post! (Go to their page to let them know but remember no tag back!)
Ok so here goes the List:
11 Facts about myself-
1) I am a God fearing woman whom loves the Lord my God with all my heart and soul..
2) I always dreamed of being a momma but never imagined I would be blessed with 7 children!! :)
3) I love getting to know women through mentoring and friendship I am passionate for Women's ministries among churches.
4) I was a cheerleader in Jr. High and High School.
5) I grew up in Southern California near Huntington Beach, yes I am a beach girl.
6) I have a passion for writing and cooking organically.
7) My family has recently started eating a gluten free diet.
8) I have the gift of home decor and party planning :)
9) I love to read and drink coffee in the stillness of the morning it's when I best hear from God.
10) I love to train my daughters to dress modest it is a lost moral in these days we are now in.
11) I find it extremely important to live a green, healthy, organic life style and am passionate about exercising and keeping my body healthy and teach my family to do the same.
Now for the Questions I was asked for this nomination-
1) If you woke up tomorrow with $1,000,000 dollars in your bank account what would you do with it? I would pay off the last of our debt, take family somewhere nice and then donate to a family in need.
2) What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Favorite memory would be drives by the beach when whole family was together.
3)Who is your idol in life and why? My idol would be Jesus, His perfect love for all people I find it hard to love the lovable let alone those whom are challenging.
4) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be? And why? my age now 38 and why is because I am much more relaxed and have a deeper relationship with my Lord.
5)When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Reading the Bible or a good book with a hot cup of coffee/tea!
6) What traditions are most important to you from growing up?
The fall holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas making big feasts and being surrounded by people you care for deeply!
7)What values do you think are important for kids to learn and master as they grow up? We desire for our children to have a deep foundation of the Lord and how our land was truly started the truth behind it all, to respect their elders and above all else not to compromise their beliefs for anything or anyone.
8) If you could become any fictional character, who would it be and why? Minnie Mouse cuz she lives at Disneyland ha ha
9) What is the last item you purchased as a gift? A gift card to Starbucks today in fact.
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? Copy-cats God made us each individuals with DIFFERENT gifts and talents for a reason!!! Oh and when people say um alot lol!!
11) What is one of your most embarrassing moments? When I was leaving a church event with all my kids and was frantically looking for my sunnies (sunglasses) when my son says; Mom there on your head and I say I know son but where are my sunnies? Bah ha ha ha wow right!!
And now for the moment you have all be waiting for! My nominees are...